- Shape or cut material to specified measurements, using hand tools, machines or power saws
- Measure and mark cutting lines on materials, using a ruler. pencil, chalk and marking gauge
- verify trueness of structure, using plumb bob and level
- Must be coversant in english language
- Good in English Language
- Builds or repairs cabinets, doors, frameworks, floors, or other wooden fixtures used in buildings, using woodworking machines, hand tools, or power tools. Assembles and fastens materials to make frameworks or props, using hand tools and wood screws, nails, dowel pins, or glue.
You will be responsible for layout, installation, repairing, finishing, and maintaining various structures, fixtures, and buildings. Other duties will include designing, cutting, and measuring materials according to a client’s requirements.
500 COLOMBO STREET, SYDENHAM, CHRISTCHURCH, 8023, NZ
This job has no placement fee.
Jul 26, 2022 – Jul 29, 2022
SKY BOURNE INTERNATIONAL INC,.
POEA License No:
GROUND FLOOR, 1679 DIAN STREET SAN ISIDRO, MAKATI CITY, Metro Manila, Philippines