- Good communication skills both oral and written English
- Experience in General Ward, Medical Surgical and or all areas
- UK Visa, Transport from the airport to Hospital, OSCE preparation assistance, Preceptorship programme
Nurse duties and responsibilities
Nurses are responsible for a variety of tasks, from checking a patient’s vitals to managing patient files. Some duties a Nurse might be expected to complete include:
- Assisting Doctors or Supervisors with patients
- Administering treatment to patients
- Performing exams
- Collecting and interpreting patient information
- Contacting patients regarding tests or upcoming appointments
A minimum of 1 year(s) of working experience is required.
Candidates must be a Prof’l License(Passed Board/Bar/Prof’l License Exam) holder.
- IELTS and OET passer with CBT qualifications is an advantage
Principal / EmployerLiverpool University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Principal / Employer Address
Prescot St. Liverpool
POEA Registration / Accreditation No.10308455
This job has no placement fee.
POEA License No:
2654 Bautista Street, Malate, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
Is this ad misleading? Report this job
Kindly use the Report Ad feature to indicate job ads that may be violating POEA rules.